31.81" W 15.31" D 54.02"
Starry, starry nights. Inspired by Hollywood glam, this richly styled chest of drawers steals the show in a simply stunning way. Its replicated walnut grain is enriched with a high-gloss black finish, made even more dramatic with chrome handles with faux crystals. Two felt-bottom six-compartment jewelry drawers with silver glitter finish fronts accentuate a clean-lined, contemporary aesthetic.
Made of engineered wood;Replicated walnut grain with high-gloss black finish;Silvertone glitter accent;5 smooth-gliding drawers;2 felt-lined six-compartment jewelry drawer;Chrome-tone hardware with faux crystals;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
High gloss black finish with replicated straight silver walnut grain framed in a black finish. Luxurious mouldings and jewelry drawer fronts finished in a glitter material. Chest (46) and dresser (31) feature felt bottom multi compartment jewelry drawer. Chrome color handles accented with faux crystals. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Slim profile dual USB charger for the back of the night stand tops. Panel headboard (57, 58) legs have four adjustable height options for optimal bedding height. Queen and king storage footboard (54S, 56S) requires the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats. Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.