23.00" W 25.50" D 39.25"
Load up on earthy character. Scale back on fuss. As this dining room arm chair proves to perfectionless is more. Its sure to impress everyone around your table.
Wood frame;Cushioned back and seat with polyester/acrylic upholstery;Assembly required
Rectangular table and server are made with reclaimed Pine solids in a long butcher block pattern with washed grayish brown textural finish that highlights the natural wood tones and nail holes. Arched bar pull hardware with nail head detailing in an industrial silver/bronze color finish. Pedestal table seats 8 comfortably while maintaining ample leg room. Large all-wood bench can seat 3. Server features contemporary rectilinear design with floating drawer boxes and has fully finished English dovetail drawer construction with ball bearing side glides.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.