81.50" W 41.50" D 1.00"
Awaken a kid's bedroom or guest bedroom with the energizing style of the Soleil Performance Velvet Twin. Offering luxe texture and a glam deco look, the twin headboard of this bed features an arching silhouette reminiscent of the morning sunrise. This twin size bed is upholstered in stain-resistant performance velvet and padded with dense foam creating a soft, supportive place to rest and relax while sitting up in bed. Eliminating the need for a box spring, the MDF frame of this twin bed is complete with a wood slat support system crafted with poplar for lasting durability and support. A sturdy mattress foundation for memory foam, innerspring, latex, and hybrid mattresses, this slatted bed frame rests atop tapered black wood legs and includes a reinforced center beam with two support legs for enhanced stability. Twin Bed Weight Capacity: 800 lbs. Set Includes: One - Dawn Twin Headboard One - Reign Twin Platform Bed Frame
FINISH & MATERIAL
Dusty Rose | MDF+PLYWOOD, CARB P2 poplar slats,
Twin Bed Stain-Resistant Performance Velvet Wood Slat Support System Reinforced Center Beam and Support Legs Tapered Black Wood Legs Assembly Required Bed Frame Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 81.5"L x 41.5"W x 49.5 - 53.5"H Overall Twin Platform Bed Frame Dimensions: 77.5"L x 41.5"W x 12"H Inner Bed Size: 76"L x 39.5"W Floor to Top of Headboard: 12"H Side Rail Dimensions: 1"W x 6"H Overall Twin Headboard Dimensions: 2.5"L x 39"W x 26"H Floor to Top of Headboard: 49.5 - 53.5"H Floor to Bottom of Headboard: 23.5 - 30.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.