11.00" W 1.00" D 25.25"
Enhance the look of your dining room or eat-in kitchen with the sophisticated yet casual style of the Sofie dining collection. A five-piece dining set takes front and center in this versatile collection, which consists of four upholstered seat stools and a uniquely designed counter height table with marble look top. The counter height table's square shape makes it an exceptional fit for nearly any space, from compact kitchens to generously proportioned dining rooms. Four backless stools feature ultra plush seats upholstered in luxurious black that resembles the high end look of leather. Tufted button accents add texture to the seats, while sturdy post legs anchor the square table and all four stools. The richness of the table's faux marble top makes a stunning contrast with the warm brown cherry finish that wraps the base of the table and stools. The upholstered stools are available separately in your choice of 24" or 29" heights for seriously stylish dining that fits any space. The Sofie collection is a great option if you are looking for Casual furniture in the area.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.