27.50" W 15.75" D 28.00"
Light and bright, this three-drawer chest is inspired by chic design. A natural finish over replicated oak grain offers an authentic touch to this so-cool piece. Beautifully blend the hues of natural living with the edginess of your modern lifestyle.
Made of wood and engineered wood with natural finish over replicated oak grain;Dresser only; mirror sold separately;6 smooth-gliding drawers;Dark pewter-tone pulls;Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability;Assembly required
A natural finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch. Contemporary handles in a dark pewter colored finish. Spacious drawers with ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Twin Complete Bed in Box (EB1864-101), Full Complete Bed in Box (EB1864-102) and Queen Complete Bed in Box (EB1864-103) comes with headboard, footboard, rails, and platform (no additional foundation needed). Cases feature metal legs. Assembly required.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.