42.00" W 15.00" D 18.00"
This bench invites you to strike a note for small space living. An inspired choice for coastal chic or modern farmhouse settings, this piano style bench with under seat storage sports a grayish white finish with rub through effect for timeworn appeal.
Made of wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood;Distressed grayish white finish;Seat opens to reveal hidden storage;Assembly required
Made with Acacia veneers and select rubberwood solids, in a grayish white finish with rub through effect for a time worn appearance. Top is finished in a medium toned brown color with a planked effect with saw kerf distressing. Chair has a classic casual design with a tall ladder back look with simple features. Seat is covered in a light colored fabric cover. D394-32 pairs with 4 counter height stools. Built-in 8-bottle wine rack and open shelves. D394-024 cushioned saddle seat with a light textural polyester fabric. D394-113 barstool dimensions: 21"W x16"D x 24"H. D394-223 barstool dimensions: 16"W x 14" x 24"H. D394-25 multi functional dining table features two convenient side drawers and lift lid bin. Storage on the ends for maximum use of space. Finished in a trend right gray washed color with contrasting light oak colored top. Solid wood chair frames with cushioned seat in light gray woven polyester fabric. Piano style bench with under seat storage bin.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.