18.75" W 19.38" D 25.00"
Taking a beautiful stance for casual style, This bar stool sports a timeless look that works as well then as it does today. Among its head-turning features: metal sled-style legs and a contoured saddle seat. A striking black finish gives it a touch of aged charm, while its simple backless design allows it to slide easily under the table when not in use.
Made of metal;Wood saddle-style contoured seat with a black finish;Sled leg design;Assembly required
Casual styling for smaller space living solutions. Round counter height table with a durable Melamine top with replicated weathered barn wood top. Solid wood base with a contemporary black finish. Wooden saddle seat stools with black metal frames.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.