35.00" W 39.00" D 41.00"
Whether you're entertaining guests or unwinding quietly by yourself, this power recliner can make your TV room feel like a home theater. Sleek and stylish, this comfortable seat offers the convenience of one-touch power controls, USB charging and lighted cup holders. It's everything you need, right at your fingertips. Relax, recline and unwind with an extended ottoman that takes your comfort to the next level.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray | Fabric | Faux Leather
Extended Ottoman;Lighted Cup Holders;Reclining;USB Port/Charger
Carton Weight =124.5Bls, L= 30.31", W=35.43" H= 30.31"
One-touch power control recliner with adjustable positions;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery;Attached back and seat cushions;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Lighted cup holders;USB port;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.