31.01" W 38.01" D 41.01"
LAF Zero Wall PWR Recliner and Console with Storage and Armless Recliner and Wedge and Armless Chair and RAF Zero Wall PWR Recliner Sectional Samperstone - Gray - Armless Recliner 31W x 38D x 41H - 80.1 lbs Samperstone - Gray - Armless Chair 31W x 38D x 41H - 47.0 lbs Samperstone - Gray - Console with Storage 14W x 38D x 41H - 38.0 lbs Samperstone - Gray - LAF Zero Wall Power Recliner 41W x 38D x 41H - 112.0 lbs Samperstone - Gray - RAF Zero Wall Power Recliner 41W x 38D x 41H - 125.2 lbs Samperstone - Gray - Wedge 69W x 38D x 41H - 72.0 lbs
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability * Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples * All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards * Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam * Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability * All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability * The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort * Console (-57) features storage along with 2 cup holders and a USB charging port * The power control features a USB charging port ? Features Jumbo and Quilted Stitching details * Collection features modular pieces to offer multiple configuration options.MORE DIMENSIONS
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.