1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Solid living by Liberty is a line of solid wood furniture that has a sense of history yet feels fresh and today. Good design requires paying attention to the detail. Modern living simply stated rugged appeal. Urban living is defined as surrounding oneself in a modern environment, refurbished building, or studio/loft. A natural feeling created by the living spae as well as the finishings that attribute to it, Rutland Grove features block legs with plank tops in durable reclaimed wood which will stand up to any bumps along the way.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Two Tone Charcoal/Desert Finish | Reclaimed Pine Solids & Pine Veneers
| Thick Plank Solid Pine Tops | Unique "L" Grooved Leg | Heavy Block Legs | End Table Has One Open Shelf
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.