54.00" W 40.00" D 19.00"
Inspired by traditional lodge style furnishings, this coffee table is a masterpiece in rustic refinement. Sporting a dramatic contrast of light and dark tones, this table is crafted with acacia wood and veneers beautified with a distressed, glazed finish. Distinctive framed top with padded faux leather insets and nailhead trim adds a striking aesthetic.
Made of veneers, acacia wood and engineered wood;Natural glazed finish;Framed tabletop with padded faux leather insets;Nailhead trim accents;Assembly required
Traditional lodge styling with a glazed natural Acacia wood finish. Made with Acacia solids and veneers. Cocktail table features a framed top with padded faux leather insets and nail trim accents. Chair side end table with two shelves.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.