36.00" W 30.00" D 36.00"
Rough sawn texture and a warm brown finish is where the style begins and your dining area or game room is where this table set belongs. Open shelves infuse a contemporary sensibility. Two cushioned bar stools raise the bar on small space living.
Includes counter height table and 2 upholstered bar stools;Warm brown finish with plank effect and rough sawn texture;Made of wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood;Open shelves;Cushioned seat with light brown textured polyester upholstery;Assembly required
Made with Acacia veneers and hardwood solids with rough-sawn plank texture and warm brown finish. Chair seat is upholstered in a light brown textured fabric. Barstool features cushioned seat with light brown textured fabric. Counter height table fits four stools and features open shelves and 8 bottle wine rack for added function. D397-223 is made with hardwood solids, Acacia veneer and engineered wood with rough-sawn plank texture and warm brown finish. Table is designed for use in great room settings where alternative counter height dining options are needed. Perfect for setting behind sofas and sectionals for TV viewing. Features an AC power supply with dual USB charging ports. Packs with three backless barstools each with a cushioned seat set with nail trim details. Trendy cross-buck trestle base design supports a thick farmhouse style table top. Alternative seating option available with the side bench. D397-35 extension leaf dining table fills out our D397 collection. Trendy cross-buck trestle base design supports a thick farmhouse style table top. D397-024 cushioned saddle seat with a light brown textured polyester fabric. D397-113 barstool dimensions: 21"W x 16"D x 24"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.