72.00" W 22.00" D 40.00"
The beauty of this TV stand will immediately engage you. The slight breakfront shape is a rare find and an ideal fit among traditional and eclectic tastes. Soft black undertones highlight the warm finish. Multiple cubbies and glass-door enclosed shelves organize your audio/video components and plenty of extras. Sold separately, an electric fireplace fits neatly in the center cubby.
Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and marble;2 storage cubbies;1 adjustable shelf;2 cabinets with tempered glass doors and 1 adjustable shelf, each;Cutouts for wire management;Breakfront moulding with natural marble inset;Compatible with W100-121 electric fireplace insert;Assembly required
W701-88 72" wide TV console with a break-front design. Compatible with the W100-121 large infrared fireplace unit. Adjustable shelves and open media storage areas. Open area for sound bar speakers. Cord management throughout. Inset marble is set into the base for a more realistic fireplace look. Birch veneers and hardwood solids in a dark waxy brown finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.