124.00" W 121.00" D 40.00"
Life is so much better when you can enjoy the pleasure of real leather—at a price to put you at ease. That’s exactly what you get with this power reclining sofa. Thanks to real leather throughout the seating area, you've got a reclining sofa that feels like a million bucks but won’t break the bank. Tailored to those with an eye for contemporary design, this power reclining sofa is dressed to impress with an upscale matte finish, clean-lined divided back tufting, distinctive jumbo stitching and chic pillow top armrests. Perhaps best of all: Easy View™ power adjustable headrests let you recline back and still have a primo view of the TV.
Dual-sided recliner | One-touch power control with adjustable positions | Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat | Attached cushions | High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber | USB charging port in power control | Easy View™ power adjustable headrests | Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery | Power cord included; UL ListedMORE DIMENSIONS
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.