30.24" W 15.43" D 54.02"
This chest of drawers is turning heads with its clean, streamlined vibe. Dark brown finish has a gorgeous distressed effect, adding two-tone visual interest. Large drawers provide a ton of space for your belongings. Knobs and pulls with satin nickel-tone finish give this chest a neat touch of shine.
Made of engineered wood and replicated veneer;Distressed dark brown finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Satin nickel-tone finished metal hardware;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Dark brown replicated worn through paint finish. Large scaled satin nickel colored handles and knobs. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. Slim profile USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops. Large drawers provide ample storage space. Queen (67) and king (68) headboards feature an upholstered panel with button tufting details. Queen (65) and king (69) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-21, B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. King and queen storage footboards (54S, 56S) require the use of the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats respectively. King poster bed requires the use of the king poster headboard posts (62).
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.