74.00" W 18.13" D 36.13"
Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this TV stand with fireplace option is beautifully in tune with your taste. Antiqued two-tone aesthetic blends a chipped white with a distressed wood tone top for added charm. Cabinet doors decorative fretwork over mirrored glass adds a lovely twist. Compatible with W100-121 fireplace insert (sold separately).
Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers;Antiqued two-tone finish;Removable center shelf;Pair of cabinet doors inset mirrored glass and decorative fretwork;Each cabinet includes single-shelf storage;Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware;Cutouts for wire management and ventilation;Compatible with W100-121 fireplace insert (sold separately);Assembly required
Made with solid wood components, oak and maple veneer with engineered wood substrates. W743-68 is two-tone finish featuring chipped white cases with distressed wood tone tops. Doors feature inset mirror with filigree mouldings. Compatible with our W100-121 fireplace insert. Cord management throughout. W743-48 is a smaller scale TV stand. Antiqued two-tone finish. Removable center shelf. Pair of cabinet doors with matching decorative fretwork and an adjustable shelf. Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware. Cut-outs for wire management and ventilation.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.