72.00" W 18.00" D 36.00"
Stretch the possibilities of traditional cottage design with this long counter table. This slim, stylish table with dual open cubbies is perfectly scaled for large and small spaces alike. Place behind a sofa or sectional to enhance your entertainment area or serve up a place for casually cool dining. Its antiqued two-tone aesthetic pairs a chipped white with distressed wood finished top for twice the charm.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Antiqued two-tone finish;2 open cubbies;Stools sold separately;Assembly required
Traditional cottage design. Antiqued two-tone finish featuring chipped white with distressed wood finished tops. Tops feature Oak veneers, while the cases are made with birch veneers and hardwood solids. Framed drawer fronts and decorative fret laid over inset mirror door panels dress the server nicely. Dovetail drawer construction with ball bearing side glides. Round table extends to a large oval. Tapered table and chair legs. D743-01 casual traditional ladder back chair design. D743-02 stylized ribbon back chair design. D743-45 has a removable extension leaf and can accommodate up to 8 comfortably. D743-52 table is designed to go behind sofas and sectionals for entertaining and casual dining solutions. Open storage cubbies offer additional function for small spaces living. Backless swivel stools are constructed with solid wood frames. Foam cushioned seats are covered with a textured polyester fabric in an oatmeal color. D743-32 table is 54 x 36 and extends to 54square. Top features flat cut oak veneer with a beautiful butterfly pattern. Soft seat ladder back stools.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.