47.75" W 28.00" D 18.13"
This lift top coffee table is traditional cottage styling taken to a new level. Antiqued two-tone finish blends a chipped white with a distressed wood finished top for a double serving of charm. Crafted with quality dovetail construction, this coffee table with drawer and open shelf space melds function with exceptional form.
Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers;Antiqued two-tone finish;Smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction;Spring-lift top;Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware;Assembly required
Traditional cottage design. Antiqued two-tone finish featuring chipped white body with distressed wood finished tops. Cocktail table features a lift top, inset drawers with dovetail construction and concealed storage bins. End table equipped with an A/C power supply with USB charging ports.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.