45.00" W 16.00" D 75.00"
Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this bookcase is your heavenly home office realized. Antiqued two-tone aesthetic blends a chipped white with a distressed wood tone top for added charm. Clever balance of shelf and drawer space beautifully works.
Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers;Antiqued two-tone finish;Smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction;3 fixed shelves;Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware
Made with Birch and White Oak veneers with Poplar solids. Two-tone finish featuring chipped white cases with distressed wood tone tops. L-desk configuration. The return can be removed to use the main desk alone. H743-34 and H743-134 desks have an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Return desk features two drawers and cord management. Accent bookshelf has drawer storage and matching two-tone effect. H743-134 desk features an incorporated lift top mechanism for working at a standing position and is compatible with H743-34R.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.