36.00" W 18.00" D 55.88"
Custom made for those who appreciate minimalist lines, this showpiece chest of drawers brings home high-end design made exceptionally affordable. The streamlined profile and sleek bar pulls are clearly inspired by mid-century modern furniture. Beautiful from the inside out, its smooth-gliding, flush-fit drawers are crafted with quality dovetail constructionfor a timeless look thats made to last.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Bar pulls in aged bronze-tone finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Made with Acacia veneers and hardwood solids. French/English dovetailed drawers feature fully finished plywood drawer boxes and ball bearing side glides. Gently distressed and burnished medium brown finish. The bed features thick padded headboard with cushioned side rails and integrated storage footboard bench upholstered in a dark brown textured fabric. Cases feature thick profiled tops and hefty tapered feet for a casual lifestyle appeal. Long, solid contemporary bar pulls are finished with an aged bronze color.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.