21.00" W 17.50" D 35.50"
Offer your dining decor an effortlessly elegant update with the Prosper Modern Faux Leather Upholstered Parsons Dining Chair. Defined by chic simplicity, this modern accent chair set completes your dining room, kitchen, living room, office or other seating area. A sturdy rubberwood frame and solid wood legs support a comfortable seating experience. Dense foam padding is covered with smooth faux leather upholstery for a dining chair that will encourage relaxation and conversation. Prosper is a modern Parsons chair set that enhances any contemporary home or apartment. Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Prosper Dining Side Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Tan | JCBC BOLT M6X50 JCBC BOLT M6X80 Fl
Parsons Dining Chairs Faux Leather Upholstery Chic Accent Chairs Rubberwood Frame Set of Two Dense Foam Padding Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 21"L x 17.5"W x 35.5"H Seat Dimensions: 15.5"L x 14.5"W x 17.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 5.5"L x 14.5"W x 18.5"H Leg Dimensions: .5"L x 1"W x 14.5"H Base Dimensions: 21.5"L x 16.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.