FINISH & MATERIAL
Natural | Wood Products and Other
A natural finish over replicated sugarberry wood grain. All organizers accommodate to any 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H storage bin. Some units can be used vertically or horizontally (3x1, 3x2, 4x2). Assembly required. These accessory items have a matching finish to the EB1221 and EB5514. Pet bed frame (200) includes upholstered cushion with removable cover. Assembly required. This accent item pairs well with the EB1221 and EW1221.
Carton Weight =88Bls, L= 20.75", W=36.12" H= 20.75"
Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate;Solid white matte finish and replicated sugarberry wood grain with authentic touch;Knobs and splay legs with white finish;3 smooth-gliding drawers with ball-bearing side glides;Vinyl-wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability;Assembly required
No Assembly Required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates. However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.