17.50" W 17.50" D 24.00"
With its smooth, 360-degree turning radius and adjustable height swivel, this counter height bar stool turns back time with some cool vintage-inspired flair. The frames signature finish with a wire-brushed effect and gray undertones exudes an easy, relaxed sensibility, while faux rivets incorporate a rustic punch.
Assembly required;Made of wood, engineered wood and metal;Comfortable footrest;Counter height design;Gray undertones enhance finish;Faux rivet accents;360-degree swivel, adjustable seat height
Tables and some stool accents made with select pine veneers and solids in vintage wire brushed gray brown color. Stool frames made from tubular, stamped sheet and solid bar metal with a gun metal finish. D542-124 and -130 stools have metal frames, wood caprails, wood base with swivel. D542-124, -130 has cushion seat in vintage brown faux leather with nail head trim and metal footrest. D542-224 and -230 stools have metal frames, wood planked seat with adjustable height swivel and metal footrest.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.