41.00" W 88.50" D 50.00"
The Hillary, Scottsdale, and Phoenix collections blend style and function to offer contemporary style and great storage for both the master bedroom and youth bedroom in your home. Choose from a variety of bed options for a sleek and sophisticated style. Complementary storage options include a nightstand, chest of drawers, dresser, mirror, and other pieces for a complete bedroom ensemble. Available in medium Warm Brown and deep Cappuccino finishes, these bedroom pieces feature chambered drawer fronts, chamfered trim, and simple metal knobs for a clean modern look. Choose this collection for a warm and relaxing look in your home. The Hillary and Scottsdale collection is a great option if you are looking for Contemporary furniture in the area.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.