42.00" W 72.00" D 39.25"
Cool style, made for warm memories. Thats the beauty of this fire pit bar table. Finished in a rich, dark brown with distressed look accents, the rust-proof aluminum sports plank effect styling on the sides and tabletop for character and refinement. Pair of doors below provide easy access to additional storage and your propane tank. When youre not taking in the beauty of the flickering flame over glass beads, use the burner cover for that much more bar table space.
Bar height fire pit with CSA-approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and protective all-weather cover;All-weather, rust-proof aluminum frame;Double doors conceal gas propane tank (not included);Convertible to natural gas;Battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included;Assembly of fire pit table provided with in-home delivery; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
Cushioned aluminum high dining fire table set. Rust free aluminum. High performance Nuvella fabric. Make 5 or 7 piece sets with either 4 or 6 bar stools. Bar height table has concealed storage area with shelves. Table includes CSA approved 30,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads and burner cover. Battery operated igniter (battery included). Can be converted for natural gas use. Assembly required.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.