1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Set includes Rec. sofa & Rec. loveseat: This power reclining loveseat takes its cue from luxury automobiles with lattice and crosshatch stitching, for a richly tailored aesthetic that gives you plenty of reasons to celebrate. Sumptuously padded cushions and crisp white faux leather upholstery add to the indulgence. When its time to rev up the action, the dual reclining bucket seats, Easy View power adjustable headrests, LED accent lighting and center console with docking station keep you in the drivers seat.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Fabric | Faux Leather
Cup Holder;Power Adjustable Head Rest;Power Reclining;Reclining;Storage;USB Port/Charger;LED Lights
Carton Weight =271Bls, L= 33.63", W=75.25" H= 33.63"
Seat width 24" | Seat depth 21" | Seat height 19.75" | Reclined footrest height 20" | Fully reclined length 65.5" | Fully reclined height 34.25" | Distance between recliner and wall 8.5" |
Dual-sided recliner;Polyester/polyurethane upholstery;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View adjustable headrest and USB plug-in;LED lighted cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage;Center console with cup holders and underneath storage;Movie theater style base rail LED lighting;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.