60.00" W 36.00" D 30.00"
Bring a relaxed yet refined sense of good taste to a space with this casually cool dining room table. Clean-lined frame sports a gray finish thats so easy on the eyes. Topped by a durable melamine surface, this tables an easy-living alternative to traditional wood tables. And with the look of reclaimed barn wood, this table is an inspired choice for modern farmhouse living.
Made of engineered wood;Tabletop made of melamine with a replicated barn wood effect;Dining table with tapered legs and a gray finish;Seats up to 6;Assembly required
Casual lifestyle design. Dining tops are made with a durable Melamine surface with a replicated barn wood gray wood grain. Table legs feature a simple tapered leg design for timeless appeal. D291-01 soft seat X back chair and D291-124 counter stool. Light beige colored polyester fabric with a textural weave. Table base and chair frames are finished in a gray color that pairs nicely with the table top surface.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.