32.75" W 33.50" D 38.75"
Pretty enough for trendy interiors, yet durable enough to weather the elements, this swivel lounge chair rises to the challenge beautifully. Handwoven resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum merges high style with low maintenance. Rest assured, though the exposed armrests and swivel base look remarkably like wood, their sturdy aluminum construction is perfectly suited for al fresco living. Plush seat cushions wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric aim to please.
Set of 2;All-weather, handwoven resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum frame;Aluminum armrests and base with wood-like finish;Seat cushions covered with high-performance Nuvella® fabric;Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water;All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester;360-degree swivel;Ships in single box;Imported fabric and fill;Assembly required
Collection has hand woven resin wicker with rust free aluminum frames with a brown wood-look finish. All cushions and throw pillows are made with Nuvella high performance fabric. Choose from dining, bar table and seating sets. For dining, choose from stationary dining chair or swivel rocker dining chair. For a 7-piece combo dining set with 4 dining chairs, 2 swivel rocker dining chairs and an 84" x 42" rectangular dining table, order P750-601A(2), P750-602A, P750-625. 56" square bar table includes 55,000 BTU CSA approved stainless steel burner, enclosed storage area with shelves. Stools have fast dry foam seats below the woven resin wicker to provide comfort. No seat pads needed for barstools. To order a 9-piece bar table set, order P750-130(4) and P750- 665. Assembly required for all skus.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.