76.00" W 18.00" D 87.50"
The grandeur of Old World Europe is flawlessly executed in the Orleans Collection. Acanthus leaf carvings feature prominently and blend with elegantly appointed moldings on each piece of this stately dining room offering. Wreath accents lend dramatic flair to the double pedestal table base as does the sculpted lion’s foot, supporting the server. The tabletop’s richly hued matches cherry veneers featured on the decorative inlay, all surrounded by the elegantly carved rope twist edge. The china and accompanying server’s features include ample storage space, full extension glide drawers, with the center drawer opening to reveal protective felt serving piece storage. The heavily carved mirror frame provides an extra touch of elegance. The rich dark cherry finish with gold tipping completes the formal feel of the Orleans Collection.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.