30.00" W 16.75" D 48.00"
A touch of Old Hollywood reserved for the high-fashion starlet. Stealing the show with its glamorous good looks and upscale attitude, this chest of drawers is red carpet style made highly affordable. Distinctive elements include a silvertone metallic finish, chrome-tone pulls with encrusted faux crystals and faux shagreen drawer fronts for a rich textural twist.
Made of wood and engineered wood;Chrome-tone pulls with decorative faux crystals;Silvertone metallic finish;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Made with paint grade materials and hardwood solids finished with a metallic silver color. Embossed textural drawer fronts and footboard panel have a modern "Glam" look. Headboard panel features diamond tufted gray faux leather cover with crystal look buttons. Metal center guide drawers with paper wrapped boxes. Bar pulls with inset faux crystal arrangement. Mirror has decorative upholstered insert with gray faux leather cover. Twin and full panel bed is made with paint grade materials and hardwood solids finished with a metallic silver color. Footboard has embossed textural panel within a simple frame and tapered leg. Headboard panel features diamond tufted gray faux leather cover with crystal look buttons. Fully upholstered bed is offered in twin and full sizes and has box stitching and shallow tufting effect with crystal look buttons and delivers in one box.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.