26.75" W 15.75" D 35.75"
Bringing big style to small living areas, this chest of drawers is a smart, space-saving choice for those with an eye for contemporary design. Clean-lined profile and understated refinements create such a simple silhouette that works in so many settings. Flush-mount drawers with integrated pulls keeps this chest on the cutting edge of cool.
Made of engineered wood and engineered veneer;Natural wood tone finish with replicated oak grain texture;4 spacious smooth-gliding drawers; vinyl wrapped sides and back for extra durability;Brushed nickel-tone tab pulls;Assembly required
Dry, light finish with replicated oak grain and authentic touch. Cases are accented with brushed nickel colored pulls. Spacious drawers with ball bearing glides offer a smooth opening and closing of the drawer. Night stands feature open shelving. Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability. Twin complete bed in box (EB2270-101), full complete bed in box (EB2270-102) and queen complete bed in box (EB2270-103) comes with headboard, footboard, rails, and platform (no additional foundation needed). Twin (163,182) and full (165,182) bookcase beds do not require an additional foundation purchase. Slim profile dual USB chargers included with the T/F bookcase storage headboard (163/165). Assembly required.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.