66.77" W 94.16" D 69.57"
From the carved shell crowning the top of the ornate headboard to the sunburst pattern of book matched cherry veneer on the footboard, the Old World Eastern King Estate Bed is a statement-making interpretation of traditional European design. Beautifully integrated into the Old World Collection, the bed’s headboard and footboard feature picture frame carving, inlaid cross banding, and carved molding in a neoclassical bead-and-bobbin motif, all signatures of the Old World Collection’s dramatic case pieces. The bed’s four posts are finished with hand carved newel tops, and side rails are a generous 14-1/2 in. wide, fully dressed with shaped moldings and fancy face veneers. One modern touch: the footboard is purposely near bedding height to make television viewing easy. In addition to the Queen size, the Old World Estate Bed is available in King and California King sizes.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Medium Cherry | New Zealand Pine Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, and Exotic Avodire Veneer
Style: Traditional | Finish: Medium Cherry | Material: Veneer | Cathedral Cherry and exotic Avodire Veneers set off by fine Herringbone inlay | Hand carved newel tops | Neoclassical bead-and-bobbin motif
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.