18.00" W 19.50" D 34.25"
Working an ultra-cool sense of style just got a whole lot easier thanks to this swivel home office desk chair. Upholstered bucket seat covered in a vintage brown faux leather merges mid-century flair with modern comfort.
Smooth 360-degree swivel;Metal and plastic base;Casters for easy movement;Faux leather upholstery;Adjustable seat height;Assembly required
H200-01 features an upholstered bucket style seat in a vintage brown faux leather with sleek metal base in a durable black powder coat finish. H200-05 has textured graphite colored upholstery cover with wing back design set on a wood trim metal base. H200-07 is made with select hardwood solids and designed with a "de-constructed" architectural aesthetic. Back upholstery is a burlap type material, while the seat is covered in a cream linen color. H200-09 features an upholstered bucket style seat in a black faux leather with sleek metal base in a durable black powder coat finish. H200-01 and H200-09 have a metal and plastic base with a contoured seat and back. Adjustable seat height with a smooth 360 degree swivel and casters.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.