18.00" W 18.00" D 39.00"
Take casual dining to new heights with this bar stool. Admire how the dark bronze-tone powder coat metal finish and planked looking back and seat reflect the popular rustic, industrial style. Decorative details include metal rivets and curved metal design. A convenient swivel feature also adjusts the seat height, perfect for flexibility.
Made of birch veneer, engineered wood and metal;Planked effect seat with brown finish;Dark bronze-tone powdercoat metal finish;Adjusts to various seating heights;Swivel design with footrest;Assembly required
Planked tops and seats are made with birch veneers in a casual brown tone and is paired with a textural dark bronze powder coat metal finish. Industrial style reminiscent of turn of the century styling, this casual dining set can seat up to 4 people comfortably. The table and chairs both sport the same design aesthetic with an adjustable height base. D284-223 table height adjusts from 30" to 39". Chair height adjust from 18" to 25". D284-113 table is scaled for small space living. Stools adjust to various seating heights.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.