1.00" W 1.00" D 1.00"
Inspired by the grandeur and grace of Old World style, this nightstand is nothing short of stunning. A choice blend of materials is accented by detailed ornamental appliques. A marble parquetry top tops off the opulence. Three smooth-gliding drawers serve your bedside storage needs exceptionally well.
Assembly required;Antiqued goldtone hardware;3 drawers;Marble inlay top;Top drawer with felt bottom;Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood, cast resin and marble parquetry;Small Space Solution
Made with select hardwood veneers, hardwood solids and furniture grade resin. Dark casual finish. Dark color metal accents & hardware. Large scale decorative pilasters and ornately detailed appliques. Beveled mirror. Serpentine shaped drawer fronts. Diamond patterned inlay marble veneer tops on dresser and night stand. Framed drawer fronts. Cedar veneer or felt lined drawer bottoms. Concealed drawers in night stand and armoire base. Armoire features a pull-out back & adjustable shelves. Mansion sized posterbed with upholstered headboard panel. Inlaid marble veneer caps on panel footboard. Upholstered bench seat.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.