52.72" W 15.75" D 21.46"
Part beach chic, part urban hip, this TV stand is the finishing touch to your living room retreat, at a comfortably cool price. The butcher block whitewash finish over replicated pine grain lends a richly relaxed aesthetic that suits your sensibility. Open shelving and two smooth-gliding drawers bring an ideal amount of space to store all your tech accessories. Dark pewter-tone drawer pulls and metal legs add a high design element.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black/Gray;Brown/Beige | Metal;Wood Products and Other
Carton Weight =110Bls, L= 17.5", W=59" H= 17.5"
Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate;Butcher block whitewash finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch;Metal legs;Dark pewter-tone handles;2 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back;Open shelving;Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety;Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.