89.00" W 38.00" D 39.00"
If you love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, you can take comfort in this queen sofa sleeper. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather with a weathered hue and hint of pebbly texture to resemble the real deal, this decidedly modern sofa proves less is more. Elements include angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. Prominent jumbo stitching and clean-lined divided back styling lend fashion-forward flair. Rest assured, the queen memory foam mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Fabric | Faux Leather
Carton Weight =202Bls, L= 38", W=89" H= 38"
Arm height 27" | Arm to sleep mattress 19" | Distance between arms 69" | Leg height 4.5" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" | Seat depth 22" | Seat height 22"
Corner-blocked frame;Attached back and loose seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester and polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery;Exposed feet with faux wood finish;Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame;Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler nights sleep;Memory foam encased in damask ticking
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.