2.00" W 76.00" D 39.50"
Introduce glam deco style as the focal point of the bedroom with the Naomi Performance Velvet King Headboard. This king size headboard features a retro twist on traditional style with vertical channel tufting framed by the clean lines of a black metal frame. Sit back and relax while sitting up in bed with this padded headboard complete with dense foam and soft, stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery. Perfect for the master bedroom or guest room, this adjustable headboard accommodates most king bed frames. Set Includes: one - King Metal Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black Navy | Legs is KD structure, back:15mmT P2
Channel Tufted King Headboard Performance Velvet Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Metal Construction Dense Foam Padding Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 2"L x 76"W x 39.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.