41.00" W 39.00" D 41.00"
A modern addition to a great room, living room or family room, this power recliner in smoke gray lures with its smokin hot way to recline. Unique pad-wrapped armrests provide a cool aesthetic and pillowy softness. Loaded with gorgeous texture, the velvety gray upholstery is sumptuously softand made all the more enticing with deep channel tufting for clean-lined flair. With an Easy View power adjustable headrest that lets you fully recline and still have a primo view of the TVplus a USB port in each power controlyou truly have it all at your fingertips.
One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View adjustable headrest and USB plug-in;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester upholstery;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.