46.13" W 32.00" D 18.13"
Love the industrial look? Make it work with this lift top coffee table. Turning whats old into something fresh and new, its crafted of reclaimed wood, beautified with butcher block styling and a gray-tone distressed finish. The tables split design features a spring-lift top on one side and a fixed surface on the other, along with a pair of deep drawers for handy hideaway storage. Finished in matte black, the tables ultra-linear metal base provides a striking contrast.
Made of reclaimed pine, solid pine, engineered wood, veneers and metal;Butcher block styling;Split top design (with spring lift on one side);Concealed storage compartment under the lift-top;2 smooth-gliding drawers;Black metal hardware and base;Assembly required
Modern industrial style with darkened steel bases and gray toned butcher block reclaimed solid wood. Cocktail table has a split top, one half featuring a lift top. Other half is fixed, but below is two generously scaled drawers. Base is a heavy linear metallic frame that gives off an industrial vibe. Simple bar pull in a coordinating dark finish.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.