83.00" W 36.00" D 34.50"
Be counted with Verve. Designed to be a spirited and enthusiastic piece that exudes mid-century charm, Verve leaves a lasting impression with its free-flowing organic form and minimalist elegance. Solidly made with exceptional support, Verve features dense foam cushioning, espresso stained wood legs and generous seating space. This mid-century inspired sofa is perfect for modern and eclectic living rooms, lounge spaces, and reception areas. Set Includes: 1 - Verge Sofa
FINISH & MATERIAL
Azure | seat cushion:28kg/M3 density foam b
Espresso Stained Rubberwood Legs Non-Marking Foot Caps Cushions Are Removeable 100% Polyester Material Dense Foam Padding Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 36"L x 83"W x 34.5"H Seat Dimensions: 22.5"L x 18.5"H Armrest Height: 24.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 3"W x 16"H Armrest Dimension: 3"W x 8.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 7.8"H Base Dimensions:
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.