70.00" W 15.50" D 16.00"
Harness the iconic energy of mid-century modern style with the Transmit 70 TV Stand. Transmit features two spacious full-extension white lacquer drawers, two media storage cubbies with cable management holes, and four splayed and tapered wood legs which further enhance the streamlined profile and sophisticated look of this media console TV stand. Made of durable particleboard and MDF with smooth walnut grain veneer, Transmit makes it easy to manage your media needs while keeping your space looking visually clean. Transmit is the perfect low profile TV stand for the contemporary home. Set Includes: - Transmit 70" Media Console TV Stand
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut White | Particle Board and MDF, KD
Mid-Century Style 70 TV Stand Two Full-Extension Glide Drawers Two Media Storage Cubbies Two Cable Management Holes Smooth Wood Grain laminate Durable Particleboard / MDF Splayed And Tapered Legs
Overall Product Dimensions: 15.5"L x 70"W x 16"H Floor to Underside of Table: 7"H Table Top Thickness: 1"H Inner Drawer Dimensions: 13"L x 16.5"W x 6.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.