24.50" W 25.00" D 36.00"
Energize your office decor with Thrive. This sturdy nylon frame drafting chair comes with a breathable mesh back which combines passive lumbar support and cooling comfort. Spiraling armrests imbue a creative vibe, while the densely padded mesh seat delivers reliable comfort. Complete with one-touch height adjustment, full 360-degree swivel, and five dual-wheel casters for natural movement of either carpeted or hardwood surfaces, Thrive is an office chair that stands to be at the forefront of your work endeavors. Set Includes: One - Thrive Mesh Office Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Blue | Backrest is PP frame with Mesh fabr
Sleek Modern Office Chair Breathable Mesh Back With Lumbar Mesh Seat / Adjustable Foot Ring Five Dual-Wheel Nylon Casters Full Swivel / Durable Nylon Frame Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 25"L x 24.5"W x 31.5 - 36"H Seat Dimensions: 15.5"L x 19"W x 18.5 - 23"H Backrest Dimensions: 17.5"W x 11"H Armrest Height: 22 - 26.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.