61.50" W 4.00" D 64.50"
Spend more time reading and relaxing before sleep with the beautifully designed high arch Modway Sovereign Button Tufted Linen Fabric Upholstered Queen Headboard. Magnificently laden with deep tufted buttons and finely upholstered in soft linen fabric, Sovereign Queen Headboard ushers in a sense of regality and splendor to your bedroom décor. Eminently sophisticated, Sovereign is a fully padded headboard fitted for most queen size beds. Set Includes: One - Sovereign Queen Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Navy | Frame: MDF, LVL, Plywood, Fabric Ma
Elegant modern headboard Fits queen size beds Tufted high arch Deep inset buttons Padded with foam Soft polyester upholstering
Overall Product Dimensions: 4"L x 61.5"W x 57 - 64.5"H Bedframe Mounting Location: 4.5 - 8.5"H Mounting Location A - Height to Top of Headboard: 64.5"H Mounting Location A - Height to Bottom of Headboard: 30.5"H Mounting Location B - Height to Top of Headboard: 62"H Mounting Location B - Height to Bottom of Headboard: 28"H Mounting Location C - Height to Top of Headboard: 59.5"H Mounting Location C - Height to Bottom of Headboard: 25.5"H Mounting Location D - Height to Top of Headboard: 57"H Mounting Location D - Height to Bottom of Headboard: 23"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.