61.00" W 96.50" D 2.00"
Make a sophisticated statement with the Solvea Moroccan Trellis Shag Area Rug. Patterned with an elegant lattice design, Solvea is a durable machine-woven polypropylene rug. Complete with a jute bottom, Solvea enhances traditional and contemporary modern decors while outlasting everyday use. Featuring a stylish trellis design with a shag high pile weave of approximately two inches, this non-shedding, high density area rug is a perfect addition to the living room, bedroom, or family room. Vacuum regularly and spot clean with diluted soap or detergent as needed. Create a comfortable play area for kids and pets while protecting your floor from spills and heavy furniture with this carefree decor update for your home. Set Includes: One - Solvea Moroccan Trellis 5x8 Shag Area Rug
FINISH & MATERIAL
Beige and Ivory | 100%Polypropylene Pile with cotton
Moroccan Trellis Shag Area Rug Shag Weave Of Approx. 2 Inches Gripping Jute Fabric Underside 100% Polypropylene Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean High Density / Machine-Woven
Overall Product Dimensions: 96.5"L x 61"W x 2"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.