31.00" W 31.00" D 15.00"
Leave an impression on your surroundings with the Signet coffee table. Designed with a prominently constructed stainless steel frame and round tempered glass top, Signet is a piece of distinction fit for the noblest of environs. Signets modern industrial feel makes it the table perfect for office reception areas as well as the contemporary home lounge and living spaces. Set Includes: One - Signet stainless steel coffee table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Silver | Tempered glass top, Stainless steel
Modern Coffee Table Polished stainless steel base Round tempered glass top Easy wipe clean surface
Overall Product Dimensions: 31"L x 31"W x 15"H Table top thickness: .5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.