60.00" W 80.00" D 12.00"
Experience the sleep of your life with a four-layered cooling and supportive latex air gel memory foam mattress. Sabrina comes topped with a ventilated layer of natural latex for exceptional support, while layers of air-flow and gel-infused memory foam keep the air moving and cool for a comfortable night sleep. Sabrina is a responsive mattress that dissipates your body heat while quickly conforming to your weight and position. Sleep peacefully with an open cell memory foam solution that relieves pressure points, reduces bounce between sleepers, and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional mattresses. Sabrina is CertiPUR-US® certified by accredited independent testing laboratories, so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. The mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the mattress to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch knit cover, dark blue polyester mesh, and a non-slip bottom with zipper. Box spring or foundation is optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3" apart. Set Includes: One - Sabrina 12" Queen Mattress
FINISH & MATERIAL
Mixed | Weight Capacity: 1764 lbs,2 Dunlop
2 Ventilated Natural Dunlop Latex 1 Open Cell Air Memory Foam 1" Gel-Infused Memory Foam 8 Responsive Base Foam Stretch Knit Zipper Removable Cover Dark Blue Polyester Mesh Lining Non-Slip Bottom With Zipper
Overall Product Dimensions: 80"L x 60"W x 12"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.