27.50" W 24.50" D 26.50"
Add some pizazz to your to your room with the iconic Rocker lounge chair. Popular for decades in nurseries and other eclectic spaces, Rocker is an ambitious piece richly filled with symbolism. The original designers spared no effort searching for new materials and shapes. These ambitions led them to create the deep plastic seat pocket and waterfall seat edge chair that you see before you. The simple reason for why Rocker became a phenomenon was as the result of its innovative take on minimalist design. But perhaps a deeper reason is a simple joy that this chair brings. From the smooth-rocking sled base through to the organic elements, Rocker reminds us all of the heartfelt aspirations. That while there is still much in this world that needs repairing, at the very least, our personal environs should reflect our hope for the world outside. That a room full of bright, creative elements, can help us to experience life as cheerful and upbeat people. Rockers chrome plated steel base easily connects to the seat in minutes and comfortably sits adults as well as children. Although popular in nurseries, Rocker is often purchased as a cute, modern addition to any room. Perfect for softly lulling children to sleep or moving in tune to music, what else could a person ask for in a modern design? Set Includes: One - Molded Plastic Rocking Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | PP Plastic, Chrome Base, Beech Wood
Chrome plated steel base PP plastic seat Solid wood rocker bottoms Chair Weight Capacity - 286 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 24.5"L x 27.5"W x 26.5"H Seat Dimensions: 18.5"L x 16"W x 15.5"H Armrest Height: 23"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.