20.50" W 21.00" D 38.00"
Elevate your space with the clean lines, and sleek look of Rivulet Performance Velvet Accent Stool. A stylish complement to the bar or pub table, Rivulet innovates with a linear design crafted with brushed gold stainless steel rods, a dense foam padded seat cushion upholstered in stain-resistant performance velvet, and non-marking foot caps. Invite guests to a chic seating experience with the luxe texture and open design of this most versatile dining or accent chair. Bar Stool Weight Capacity: 220 lbs. Set Includes: One - Rivulet Gold Stainless Steel Bar Stool
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gold Navy | 35KGS/M3 density foam with thickne
Contemporary Modern Bar Stool Performance Velvet Upholstery Dense Foam Padded Seat Brushed Gold Stainless Steel Frame Comes Fully Assembled Non-Marking Foot Caps Bar Stool Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 21"L x 20.5"W x 38"H Seat Dimensions: 17"L x 16"W x 2"H Seat Height: 28.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 14.5"W x 10.5"H Base Dimensions: 20.5"L x 21"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.