23.00" W 23.00" D 37.00"
As with the ripple after-effects caused by the toss of a pebble, theres no telling where the Ripple armless office chair will take you. For those who appreciate natural resolve, without the need to know the destination point, then Ripple is for you. Outfitted with a polished chrome steel frame and five dual-wheel casters for easy mobility over hardwood or carpeted surfaces, the padded vinyl Ripple armless office chair begins and ends with innovation. Ripple is perfect for conference rooms and workstations, features fine stitching and trim throughout, and comes fully height adjustable with a 360-degree swivel. Set Includes: One - Ripple Mid Back Office Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Tan | Bentwood +33kg/m3 density foam PU P
Modern armless midback office chair Polished chrome hooded base Finely upholstered vinyl padding Five dual-wheel nylon casters "Full swivel, height adjustment" Assembly Required Chair weight capacity: 300 Lbs
Overall Product Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 33 - 37"H Seat Dimensions: 22"L x 18"W x 18 - 22"H Backrest Dimensions: 15.5"L x 2.5"W x 15"H Base Dimensions: 33.5"L x 33.5"W Cushion Thichkness: 2.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.